Kolnicki, Peterson & Wirth, LLC
Kolnicki, Peterson & Wirth, LLC is a Downers Grove based firm that was started in 1974. The firm has experienced steady growth over the years by providing audit, tax and business advisory services to the private sector as well as public sector organizations. We pride ourselves on providing quality services at a reasonable fee, and being proactive in providing services to clients. Both our private sector and public sector client base is diverse and strong. We currently have over 2000 clients and experienced growth of over 10% in fees from the prior year. Our annual receipts for the last three years are approximately $2,500,000 per year.
We specialize in the needs of privately-owned businesses and their owners, and offer a variety of accounting and business valuation services.
Our strengths include:
- Over 30 years of experience with specific financial and reporting requirements for privately- owned businesses.
- We are members of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Illinois CPA Society. We publish and distribute literature covering a variety of issues important to you and your company.
- Estate Planning
- Financial consulting
- Income tax return preparation-individual and business
We Provide Solutions
Today's businesses face so many complex sales, management, and financial issues that it's difficult to stay competitive in a tough marketplace and still have a healthy bottom line.
Issues, such as:
- Increased taxes
- Product liability
- Cyclical business seasons
- Environmental and safety requirements
- Financial options. Increasingly sophisticated technology.
Kolnicki, Peterson, Wirth L.L.C believes these unique challenges require more than ordinary solutions. A CPA firm like ours can be a valuable resource for accounting, operating, and financial matters, as well as for independent, objective, professional advice